Privacy Notice of the Sales Line srl for Candidates pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, and of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data in acronym GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 679/2016
Dear Candidate, below you can read the information on the Legislative Decree 196/03 (ART 13) and the Rights of the interested party (Article 7) which provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
Sales Line s.r.l. as ‘Data Controller’ of your personal data, in the person of the Legal Representative, pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196 (‘Code regarding the protection of personal data’), hereinafter ‘Privacy Code’, and the European Data Protection Regulation in acronym GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 679/2016 entered into force on 25 May 2016 and applied by May 25, 2018, hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the Your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations set out.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
a) Owner and Manager: The owner of the data processing is Sales Line srl soc. Unipersonale Registered and operational office Via Sansovino, 30 Milan, phone : +39 (0)2 97373313 email email@example.com. The person in charge of processing personal data is Benedetto Caramanna, Sole Director of the company.
b) Appointees: the person in charge of data processing is Mr. Benedetto Caramanna.
The following subjects and persons in charge of Sales Line srl may be informed of the data: employees and collaborators who will process and store the information, as well as the managers responsible for managing the selection.
c) Purpose: Data processing is carried out both on paper and by computer and electronic means for the following purposes: carrying out research activities and selecting possible candidates to be included with a fixed-term or permanent employment contract at the client clients companies; in some cases the selection activity is carried out for the insertion of sales agents with a regular agency mandate to be included in the sales network of the client company.
d) Mode: Sales Line srl conducts personnel research through two channels:
1) the search through insertions on paper or online media (by way of example database Linkedin); in this case, the resume of the curriculum occurs through the response to job vacancies that the client companies commission to Sales Line srl. The curriculum must contain information concerning the position to which you are responding and all the information relevant to your professional career. Sales Line srl, after a first selection, will proceed to contact the candidates considered in line with the selection project and organize any assessment interview.
2) active research is instead that search that occurs by searching directly candidates on independent third-party databases (by way of example Linkedin). The candidate who will be in line with the requirements indicated by the client company will be contacted in order to verify his personal interest in the position. If the candidate shows interest in the position, Sales Line srl will start the selection process with relative interview and presentation to the client client of the project.
e) Communication and dissemination of data: the data will be communicated exclusively to the customer companies of the Sales Line srl operating with an Italian company name.
f) Storage and archiving of data
The curriculum will be accepted only in digital format and will be kept for 12 months from the date of submission and can therefore be used for contacts and any future interviews that may be necessary. At the end of this period all personal data relating to the candidate will be permanently removed from the archive and deleted.
Should the candidate have an interest in the integration and / or updating of his / her data, he / she must send a new curriculum vitae, authorizing at the same time the treatment of the same according to the regulations in force.
If the candidate wishes to delete his curriculum he / she will be able to communicate to Sales Line srl all the suitable references to the identification of the curriculum itself (name surname e-mail, date of sending).
g) Sensitive data: If the curriculum is accompanied by sensitive data, Sales Line srl will immediately cancel and request the candidate to resend a new curriculum without sensitive data. “Sensitive data” means personal data that are suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, religious or philosophical associations or organizations , political or trade union, as well as personal data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life.
h) Security guarantees: Sales Line srl undertakes to keep the personal data of the candidates in such a way as to minimize the risks of destruction or loss, as well as unauthorized access or processing that is not allowed and does not comply with the collection purposes.
Art. 7 D.Lgs 196/03 (Rights of the interested party)
1. In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her even if not yet registered and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain indication in relation to: origin of the data; purpose of the treatment; treatment logic; identification details of the Owner and of the Managers; of the subjects to whom the data can be communicated.
3. The interested party has also the right to obtain:
updating, rectification or integration of the collected data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous points have been brought to the attention of those to whom such data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right .
4. The interested party also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully informed on the basis of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 23 of the same and of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data in acronym GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 679/2016:
I consent to the processing of my personal data in order to allow the search and selection of personnel for whom I have come into contact with the Sales Line srl.
I give my consent for the communication of my personal data to the client companies that have instructed the company Sales Line srl to carry out the project of research and selection of personnel.
They will in no case be transferred to third parties for commercial and / or marketing purposes.
CONSENT to the processing of my personal data *